Period of Pre-registration
Online pre-registration is closed.
September 11, 2015 - January 15, 2016, 24:00
How to Make a Pre-registration
- If you would like to make a pre-registration, please click "Registration" button and follow the instructions on screen. Online pre-registration should be done one by one.
- After you complete online registration, an confirmation e-mail will be sent to you. Please check the entry data and then if you find some mistakes or not receiving the e-mail, please contact our secretariat.
- The participation of undergraduate and graduate (doctorate/masters) students requires verification by the student's professor or research supervisor. If you are not using the payment slip included in the JPS report, please fill-in the necessary items of the following student verification form and submit it by fax (+81-11-299-5911) to the conference secretariat.
- The printing e-mail will be required to attend the meeting. So please bring it to the registration desk at the meeting. After you will pay the registry fee at the desk, you will get entry pass.
(By January 15, 2016)
(After January 24, 2016)
|Party (March 23)|
|Member||JPY 13,000||JPY 15,000||JPY 5,000|
|Non-member||JPY 15,000||JPY 15,000|
|Graduate Student (Doctor Course)||JPY 5,000||JPY 6,000|
|Graduate Student (Master Course)||JPY 3,000||JPY 4,000|
- Please note that the registration fee should be only paid with Japanese yen, also the payment by credit card is not acceptable.